Thursday 29 August 2024

Bees & Trees Book Box Set

Hello! I am delighted to announce the publication of my latest book box set, Bees & Trees by the publishers The Good and the Beautiful.  An award winning publisher who make beautiful books for homeschooling.

This beautiful box set contains four books with 40 illustrations by each artist. My book in the set is entitled 'At the Pond' and contains 8 individual stories within the book. I also illustrated the box packaging. 😊 If you would like to purchase a copy, you can do so here! 

Please see below more details of this beautiful book box set, along with my book (Book 2), and the interior pages of my 40 illustrations which were all painted in gouache. 

The stories in my book are: 

'The Pond' which shows a cute little rabbit discovering a quiet and serene pond.

'A Sip' this shows lots of different animals taking a drink from the pond.

'Hum' showing a beautiful hummingbird flying over the pond.

'Plants' showing various plant life, grasses and moss near the pond.

'A Hot Day' the pond during a hot day with animals resting in the shade.

'Spot It' can you spot the animals?

'Camp' a family setting up camp beside the pond.

'Fall' the pond in the Autumn / fall.


Bees & Trees Book Box Set and my book within the set 'At the Pond'















No comments: